Want to help us redefine design for people, planet and profit?
We hear you say “Shit Yeah!!!”
Luckily, we have a design role vacancy. At Leap, we don’t just talk about doing nice things. We prove it, we keep pushing ourselves to do more, and we show the world there is another way to design. We are building a diverse team of creative problem solvers that represent many perspectives, skills, and experiences along the way.
Has that got you pumped?
So, what makes you the right designer for Leap?
- Conceptual thinker and strategy lover
- Optimistic communicator and inspirational presenter
- Mastery of design, precision and speed
- You are a doer, thoughtful team player and a collaborator
- You’ve stayed curious
- And you get that a sustainable future is key
The Boring Bits:
- Four years of agency experience minimum
- Adobe CS
- Expert level of knowledge regarding typographic and visual applications
- Follow the progression of your projects from inception to delivery
The Bonus Bits (but not make or breakers):
- Digital animation
- Knowledge of WordPress/internet code stuff
- Understanding of sustainability, purpose and culture
- Human-centered design
- UX/ UI
Amazing new eco studio in the best place in England – Cornwall. Meaningful benefits. Purpose-driven career development. If you don’t believe us ask B Corp – we are a “Best for the World – Workers” Honoree three years in a row.
Don’t just send us your portfolio; do something to grab our attention!
Include examples of both professional and personal work, please.
Old Bakery Studios, Malpas Road, Truro, Cornwall.
*No recruitment agencies please. Seriously: no agencies. We’ve got this covered (unless you are a B Corp certified) ;D