Can You Help Us To Redefine Design For People, Planet and Profit?
We are on the search for a logistics legend to cover the role of Studio and Project Manager for three days each week here at our eco design agency in Truro, Cornwall, whilst our Becca takes a break to have a baby. If you have extra skills that you feel you can bring to the studio to make the time up to a full week then we’re open to considering that.
This super important role will see you responsible for the effective scheduling and management of all design jobs through the studio, whilst also delivering project management for key clients.
Why is this such an important position?
Because we believe there is a better way to design: for people, planet, and profit. We’ve been redefining the design process, since day one, to make sure that everyone benefits. We’re a business that measures what it says and pushes for more. At Leap, we don’t just talk about doing nice things. We prove it, we keep pushing our- selves to do more, and we show the world there is another way to design. Delivering that requires our design team and studio to run smoothly, removing any hurdles for our design team and making sure that time is correctly allocated, communication with clients is regular and clear, and that the various elements of projects all come together on time.
Why Work With Us?
You’ll be running our amazing new eco studio in the best place in England – Cornwall. We offer purpose-driven career development; if you don’t believe us ask B Corp – we are a “Best for the World – Workers” Honoree three years in a row and were judged to be one of the Escape 100 best companies to “escape to” in 2019. As a B Corp, you’ll be working in a business that’s certified and committed to balancing purpose and profit to deliver a positive impact across the triple bottom line for us and our clients (many of whom are also B Corps).
We have a fantastic employee perks package and offer meaningful benefits on a pro-rate basis.
Has that got you excited?
Here are your key things to nail:
- Ability to plan work effectively into the schedule and allocate resources to each job including workload dispatch.
- You’ll be working closely and proactively with the Finance and Operations Manager on financials, reviewing and monitoring of timesheets, breakdown time reports and billable hours, ensuring profitability.
- You’ll need to deliver strong project management to ensure that projects are run smoothly including effective use of Trello, regular client meetings and updates on progress.
- The ability to build on-going relationships with clients and create client touchpoints for feedback and review.
The Boring Bits:
- Experience of an agency or creative environment in a similar role
- Understanding of the design process
- Strong knowledge of project management tools
- Super organisation and administration skills
- Great interpersonal skills
The Bonus Bits (but not make or breakers):
- Trello/Podio experience
- Excel Guru
- Design agency experience
Does This Sound Like You?
Get in touch with your CV and a cover letter, and please include your salary expectations. Remember though that we’re a creative studio, so don’t be shy to do something creative to grab our attention!
Send your application to [email protected]
Closing date 5 March 2020. Position to start April 2020 allowing time to shadow with Becca.