Want to help us redefine design for people, planet and profit?
We hear you say “Hell Yeah!!!”
Luckily, we have a design role vacancy for a mid or senior level designer. At Leap, we don’t just talk about doing nice things; we prove it. We keep pushing ourselves to do more, and we show the world there is another way to design. We are building a diverse team of creative problem solvers that represent many perspectives, skills, and experiences along the way.
Has that got you pumped?
So, what makes you the right designer for Leap?
- You are a doer, thoughtful team player and a collaborator
- You’ve stayed curious
- Optimistic communicator and inspirational presenter
- Conceptual thinker and strategy lover
- Master of design, precision and attention to detail
- And you get that a sustainable future is key
The Boring Bits:
- Four years of agency experience minimum
- Adobe CS
- Digital design experience
- Expert level of knowledge regarding typographic and visual applications
- You follow the progression of your projects from inception to delivery
The Bonus Bits (but not make or breakers):
- Digital animation
- Knowledge of WordPress/internet code stuff
- Understanding of sustainability, purpose and culture
- Human-centered design
- UX/ UI
As with the new normal, this role can work remotely or balance between home and our amazing sustainable studio in the best place in England – Cornwall. We offer purpose-driven career development; if you don’t believe us ask B Corp – we are a “Best for the World – Workers” Honoree three years in a row. As a B Corp, you’ll be working in a business that’s certified and committed to balancing purpose and profit to deliver a positive impact across the triple bottom line for both us and our clients (many of whom are also B Corps). We have a fantastic employee perks package and offer meaningful benefits. We offer a range of family friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, staff engagement forums, and services to support team members from a variety of different backgrounds and circumstances
Sound like you?
Don’t just send us your portfolio; do something to grab our attention!
Include examples of both professional and personal work, please.
Leap is committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. Therefore we ask that you please don’t include any personal details such as your name or age on your application please.
*No recruitment agencies please. Seriously: no agencies. We’ve got this covered (unless you are a B Corp certified) ;D
Closing date: 05th February 2021