Can you help us to look after our clients whilst protecting our planet?
We’re on the lookout for an Account Executive to join the team here at Leap working alongside our Head of Client Services to help deliver projects for our clients and Leap, always considering our focus of the triple bottom line and design for change.
Why Work With Us?
We offer flexible working arrangements with this being a hybrid role of working from home and in-house at our amazing eco studio located in the best place in England – Cornwall. We offer purpose-driven career development, facilitating opportunities to further skill sets and progress confidently within the business. As a B Corp, you’ll be working in a business that’s certified and committed to balancing purpose and profit to deliver a positive impact across the triple bottom line for us and our clients (many of whom are also B Corps). Leap is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies, staff engagement forums, and services to support team members from different backgrounds. Plus frequent post-work socials, ranging from drinks at the local pub to foraging seaweed at nearby beaches.
Has That Got You Excited?
Here are your key things to nail:
- Deliver strong project management to ensure projects are run smoothly including effective use of Asana, regular client meetings and updates on progress
- Support senior client management team on key accounts and develop ownership of smaller accounts
- Handle day-to-day liaison with clients and internal teams to help manage projects smoothly and efficiently
- Build relationships both internally and externally with main client contacts
- Manage eco-trophies from enquiries through to delivery of finished items
- Prepare and circulate project status reports, meeting agendas and contact reports for allocated accounts
- Help deliver our sustainable design experience for our clients
Other responsibilities include:
- Support creative team on pitching creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Help showcase Leap’s work for the wider good
- Help collate impact for projects and clients to enable us to report on positive impact
A good fit:
- Someone who is super friendly and confident to work autonomously, but will be given the support needed to grow in the role
- Some creative agency experience, preferably on digital and multi-media projects
- Familiarity with project management processes and systems
The bonus bits (but not make or breakers):
- Podio/Trello experience
- Excel Guru
Get in touch with your CV and a cover letter, and please include your salary expectations. Remember too that we’re a creative studio, so don’t be shy to do something creative to grab our attention!
Send your application to [email protected]
19th May 2022 updated: 26th May 2022. No agencies please.