We’ve been working with Brannel School teachers and pupils to create their character called Brannie and 6 stances that represent values for the pupils to aspire to. Effort, concentration, extend yourself, listen actively, be prepared and teach others. Brannie is gender neutral and wears the school colours, we’ve created a 4ft recycled foamex freestanding character, and a school fully wearable mascot suit has been made as well.
1. Effort. Word Hard. Effort Breeds Success.
2. Concentrate. Concentration Breeds Effort.
3. Extend yourself. Take ownership of your learnings.
4. Listen actively.
5. Be prepared (kit/homework).
6. Teach others. Teaching others will embed your learning.