What do you get?
- A clear understanding of where your organisation is going and how marketing can help you get to where you want to be.
- Clear objectives identifying what needs to be acheived, and how to get there.
What are the benefits?
- You have the space and time away from day-to-day business to really assess your organisation.
- The sessions allow you to think and talk openly about where you are now, the challenges you are facing, your aims and objectives, key messages and what your team really think, as well as think about what success looks like for you.
- For some clients a session is like business therapy!
How does it work?
- The session run from between 3 and 4 hours.
- We can host sessions for one person or many.
- We have a skeletal structure in place that allows us to explore the above questions, however, the sessions are exible depending on your needs.
- We take the information – ipchart pages and post-it notes – and create a report tailored to you.
- The reports are typically 5 to 6 pages (we’ve all had those thick documents that stay unread in your in-tray), very visual and designed to be a working document. Stick them in your wall or scribble on them, it’s up to you.
- We then present the report to you with next step recommendations that we believe will help you achieve your aims.