Want to help us redefine design for people, planet and profit?
We’re on the lookout for a project manager to join the team here at Leap to oversee the smooth running and delivery of the studio’s design and eco trophy projects. The role is 3 days a week working on a freelance basis for 3-6 months and will see you responsible for the effective scheduling and management of jobs through the studio, whilst also delivering project management for key clients. In the age of the internet, the role of project manager is a key position in the studio, ensuring that everything runs smoothly and launches online, on time.
So, what makes you the right project manager for Leap?
- A master of strong project management skills
- Optimistic and effective communicator
- A people person who can easily build ongoing relationships with clients
- Thrives off effective time management and scheduling
- Presents strong leadership skills
- A doer, thoughtful team player, and a collaborator
- Conceptual thinker and strategy lover
- Curious by nature
The Boring Bits:
- Experience of an agency or creative environment in a similar role
- Understanding of the design process
- Strong knowledge of project management tools
- Super organisation and administration skills
- Great interpersonal skills
The Bonus Bits (but not make or breakers)
- Asana/Podio experience
- Excel Guru
Why Work With Us?
We offer flexible working arrangements with this being a hybrid role of working from home and in-house at our amazing eco studio located in the best place in England – Cornwall. We offer purpose-driven career development, facilitating opportunities to further skill sets and progress confidently within the business. As a B Corp, you’ll be working in a business that’s certified and committed to balancing purpose and profit to deliver a positive impact across the triple bottom line for us and our clients (many of whom are also B Corps). Leap is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies, staff engagement forums, and services to support team members from different backgrounds. Plus frequent post-work socials, ranging from drinks at the local pub to foraging seaweed at nearby beaches.
Sound like you?
Don’t just send us your portfolio; do something to grab our attention!
Leap is committed to creating and fostering a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. Therefore we ask that you please don’t include any personal details such as your name or age on your application please.
*No recruitment agencies please. Seriously: no agencies. We’ve got this covered (unless you are a B Corp certified) ;D
Closing date: 11th August 2022